Main goal: To Self-publish and launch my first novel while maintaining a balanced life style.
My sub-goals that hook up to my general goal:
- BOOK GOAL : Revise and self-publish my novel by January 15, 2017
- WALK GOAL : Walk 10,000 steps per day
- BLOG GOAL : Write one blog per week for my two websites : www.inspiredimamonds.eu and www.tresoriersfutes.be
- LIVE OFF YOUR PASSION GOAL : Complete one module per month (out of 10) and finish the course on September 30, 2016
- HTRYN GOAL : Complete the “How To Revise Your Novel” by Holly Lisle course by June 30 2016
How to make your SMART goals SMARTER:
I have paid careful attention to make my goals SMART :
- Time-frame specific
And built in with accountability, because:
- It accelerates your performance.
- It helps you measure your success and progress.
- It keeps you engaged.
- It will keep you responsible.
- It will validate your thoughts and ideas.
How to build in accoutability or Responsibility to make SMART goals SMARTeR:
- Create some goals for yourself (Done : in this blog)
- Write your goals down (Done : in this blog)
- Find a friend or family member to hold you accountable (Done : three of my best friends have agreed to help me)
- Establish a “check-in system” (Done : my three best friends will check into me by email once a week. I will answer them by email on the progress for each goal.)