The Purpose of the You Inspire Diamonds blog is to:
- Serve as a living testimony that it IS possible to follow your dreams and passions, with three children and a full-time job.
- Encourage other people to live dreams, attain goals and bring gifts into the world, that it so desperately needs.
- Share my journey of hopes, joys, fears, mistakes and victories.
- Provide entertainment through my writings.
About affiliate links: There are NO affiliate links on this website. I want to stay independent and free, to offer constructive criticism or suggest improvements.
About what I do: I live a life of passion and meaning by:
Inspiring people to share their gifts and to flourish BECAUSE I firmly believe that this is one way to make the world a better place and have a positive outlook on life.
Sharing innovative solutions that manage ressources (time, energy and money) efficiently.
About my 7 guiding principles today: This is how far I’ve come in refining my life-quest (life-purpose, gift, mission statement, awesomeness, amazing, etc etc – whatever. It all comes down to the same concept anyhow) :
- I love my children and family, they are my top priority. Making sure they have enough love, affection, attention, money … to flourish.
- I love to write and it would be an immense pleasure and honor for me to be a writer, for example an author of fiction novels and screenplays. I would also love to design and maintain a website or several. In general, I love to imagine, create, make things, innovate.
- I love nature, the environment, landscapes, animals, plants, forests, mountains, deserts, beaches, fjords, etc, basically the wilderness, rustic living etc.
- I love walking and hiking and camping, reconnecting with the earth.
- I love helping and inspiring people; especially in helping them advance in their lives, in their projects, to find solutions and tools for them, to inspire them to bring their gifts into the world. Because I firmly believe that YOUR GIFT MATTERS and the world would be a better place to live in and people would be happier if they focused on their strengths and on sharing their gifts with the world. THIS is actually what changes the world we live in, I believe.
- I love sharing my experience with others. I believe that my experience can truly help others in their lives (not everybody of course, but if even a few benefit, I will feel SO fulfilled). I love to teach people new skills. I have lots of patience and imagination to get people to understand all sorts of things. I love the sparkle in their eye when they learn a new skill that’s going to help them in their project, hobby, life, relationships, schoolwork etc.
- I also love reading (novels, stories, health, nutrition and well-being), pattern seeking, and learning new skills.
- Style: Passionate and out-of-the-box.
- Qualifications: Master’s degree in bio-engineering and Ph.D. in Animal Nutrition. Lived in Norway and now live and work in Belgium. Bilingual English/French, and conversational Norwegian.
- Personal: Born in Stavanger, Norway. Have a husband, three teenage children and a dog.
- Passions : reading, writing, nature, walking, family, friends, helping other people learn and pattern seeking.